UHU plus acrylit is a 2-component acrylate adhesive for quickly setting bonds on many types of material and also ideal for model making. Very strong, it covers gaps and is grindable. It is highly resistant to vibration. Working time is 7-10 minutes, curing after 15-20 minutes; grindable after 25 minutes.
Glues many plastic materials in model building; e.g.
- ABS & PS
- Not suitable for large glass surfaces, PE nor PP.
Use and Handling Instructions
- Surfaces must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Roughen smooth surfaces
- Fill the mixing tube with strands of binder between two of the marker lines
- For every square covered by binder add one small measure (one large measure for every two squares) of hardening powder and mix thoroughly using the spatula
- Apply a thin layer to both surfaces and hold in place for approx 15 minutes
- No need to apply much pressure.
- Strength: 10 N/cm2 = 1 kg/cm2
- Universal 2-component acrylate adhesive
- Enables quick bonding on a wide range of materials
- Gap filling, shock-resistant and highly resistant to vibrations.
- Working time (open time) up to 10 minutes.
- Sets after approx. 15 - 20 minutes.
- Can be milled after 25 minutes.