Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the Toyota GR Supra GT500 as a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit based on the TT-02 chassis. The GR Supra GT500 was developed in accordance with GT500 class regulations as a replacement for the LEXUS LC500 which flourished in three seasons from 2017 to 2019. With the streamlined car design of the roadgoing GR Supra, this racing car features a carbon monocoque frame, dedicated aerodynamic components and transmission, plus a 2,000cc inline 4-cylinder direct injection turbo-charged engine “RI4AG.”
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 463mm, width: 188mm, height: 138mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Polycarbonate (clear) body.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the 1992 Audi V8 Touring. Window masking stickers included to aid in the paint job process.
- Two-piece mesh wheels have silver color rims and spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
- Separate parts are included to depict side mirrors.
- A wealth of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your performance needs.