Fans of the popular ‘80s TV series Airwolf will instantly relate to the lines and livery of E-sky's fabulous full-function, full-fuselage, 300-size sport helicopter. Refreshingly solid, the E300 V2’s sleek, eye-catching design houses a raft of technology and innovation, the combined effect producing a model that not only has the hands-off stability of a coaxial machine but impressive speed and manoeuvrability, too. The key to it is a combination of flybarless rotor head (designed to reduce complexity and enhance performance) and 6-axis gyro (offering rock-steady flight in a variety of conditions). Both contribute to a model that handles beautifully, remains airborne for an impressive 5 to 7 minutes and offers a flight experience akin to a machine much larger in size. A full suite of bright LED lights, a ‘get out of jail’ throttle cut switch, solid undercarriage and uber-neat underslung battery hatch complete a very pretty picture, one that could have you questioning why you haven’t got an even larger helicopter in your fleet.
- Perfect for R/C pilots of all abilities.
- 6-axis gyro stabilisation.
- Throttle cut panic switch.
- Fully enclosed mechanics and battery compartment.
- Superb 7-minute duration.
- Sleek fuselage design.
- Colour co-ordinated rotor blades.
- Supplied ready to fly.
- Bright LED lights aid orientation in flight.
- Flybarless rotorhead technology.
- Beginner-friendly dual rate switch.
What's in the Box
- 1x E300 V2 helicopter (Mode 2).
- 1x 2.4GHz four-channel transmitter.
- 1x 2S 7.4V 320mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB charger.
- 1x Spare main and tail rotor set.
- 1x Tool set (screw driver & Allen key).
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
|Rotor dia. (mm):
|All-up weight (g):
|Flight time (mins):