The Glasair GlaStar (sometimes Glastar) is an American amateur-built aircraft that was designed by Tom Hamilton and produced by Stoddard-Hamilton Aircraft and later Glasair Aviation.
The GlaStar features a strut-braced high-wing, a two-seats-in-side-by-side configuration enclosed cockpit accessed via doors, fixed tricycle landing gear or conventional landing gear and a single engine in tractor confoguration. It is an aircraft for the pilot who rejects compromise, whose flying missions are diverse and demanding, and whose airplane hadbetter be ready to go, anywhere, anytime.
The new XFly Glastar bush/trainer plane is a high performance, durable, all terrain, STOL-capable, high-wing sport model. The GlaStar's impressive flight characteristics and large air-filled shock-absorbing tires makes short takeoffs and landings on ay type of surface easy!
It comes equipped witha magnetic released top hatch compartment to fit 3S 1300-2200mAh batteries which will provide a wide range in performance and flight times. The GlaStar is a perfect choice for a wide range of pilots to enjoy flight after flight!
- A sport STOL plane that can be enjoyed by a wide range of pilots.
- Designed with a larger wing to provide a low wing load to deliver short takeoff and landings (STOL).
- Made from lightweight durable composite-rein-forced EPO.
- Comes equipped with a magnetic released top hatch compartment to fit 3S 1300-2200mAh batteries which will provide a wide range in performance and flight times.
- Unique over-sized pair of air-filled pneumatic tires that deliver great bounce and rebound resiliency. These wheels make hard or uneven terrain landings/takeoffs possible.
- Wingspan 1233mm.
- Length 945mm.
- Servos 9g x 4pc.
- Requires TX/RX/Batt/Charger to complete.