Tamiya is delighted to announce that a new colour variation version of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 will be released as a
1/10 R/C model assembly kit to commemorate the 45th anniversary of Tamiya R/C!
The Porsche 934 holds a special place in Tamiya history as the product of our first R/C model kit. This model features a white
colour body that recreates the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 which tussled at the top of races in the European Racing
Championship in June 1976. Also, a photo-etched product plate and one-page printed message by Executive Chairman,
Shunsaku Tamiya are included to commemorate the 45th anniversary of Tamiya R/C.
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 202mm, wheelbase: 236mm.
- The durable and lightweight polycarbonate body captures the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 in style.
- The lightweight and rigid shaft-driven 4WD TA02SW chassis with horizontal motor layout features an
FRP double-deck frame with battery and rear gearbox positioned further forward for optimum weight
- The chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup in the traditional Porsche style.
- Includes hi-spec parts such as aluminium motor mount, hard propeller shaft (short), and front/rear
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers with front/rear FRP damper stays.
- The drivetrain uses full bearings, and sealed front/rear gearboxes have built-in diff gears, with a ball
differential in the rear.
- 2-piece mesh wheels with metal plated rims have wide rear tires and front/rear semi-pneumatic slick
tires featuring inner sponges.
- Comes in a special, dedicated package, using blister packs
Type 540 motor included. Requires ESC