Product Details The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade Nano S3 heli offers built-in telemetry and an improved stabilising system to handle difficult manoeuvres.
- Powerful - Powerful coreless motors allow for advanced 3D manoeuvres.
- Light Weight - Low disc loading for advanced aerobatics.
- Linear Servos - Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary servos.
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Nano S Micro Helicopter
- (1) Factory-installed Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX receiver (installed)
- (4) AA transmitter batteries
- (1) Product Manual
- Tools and Extras
Needed to Complete
- 6+ Channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX Transmitter
- Battery and Charger
The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade® Nano S3 heli builds on the widely popular Nano S2 and offers key technology improvements including built-in voltage telemetry right to your compatible Spektrum™ transmitter. 3D aerobatic expertise is at your fingertips with new features that make mastering difficult manoeuvres such as flips and inverted flight easier to learn for all skill levels.
A new flight controller comes totally re-tuned from the ground up improving AS3X® stability, an improved SAFE® mode with angle demand, and an improved panic recovery. On top of that, the SAFE Z altitude control utilizes the on-board accelerometer to keep the heli at a consistent altitude. With its vertically mounted flight controller, it significantly improves damping and removes vibration to the gyro. What you get is a heli with incredible control and performance and the ability to execute dazzling 3D manoeuvres. Linear servos deliver the muscle for impressive control authority while the 45C LiPo flight battery produces efficient power for 3D flight.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom give the model's lightweight airframe amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D manoeuvres cause no harm. If you do happen to need a repair, nearly all the parts from the Nano S2 are compatible with the new Nano S. With the Nano S, hone your indoor 3D skills like never before.
The Blade® Nano S3 heli features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, the revolutionary electronic flight protection system that enables anyone to fly with confidence. With SAFE technology's versatile flight mode system, you can choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch.
Three Flight Modes
- Stability - Z mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit as well as software dampened pitch control.
- Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit.
- Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit.
Panic Recovery Mode
- Instantly recovers the heli to a level altitude to prevent crashes. If you lose orientation, just press the Panic Recovery button and you'll recover to a level attitude.
SAFE-Z Altitude Control
- SAFE-Z Altitude Control helps keep the heli at a consistent altitude via accelerometer programming.