With a 1:10 and 1:24 Ranger already available, we felt it was only right to look at slotting an edition that sat neatly inbetween for crawler fans to enjoy the best both! At 1:16 scale, measuring 32cm long, the Outback Ranger XC is small enough to be used indoors, yet large enough to be capable of taking on larger outdoor terrain.
Choose from a Ranger pick-up or full cab Ranger with moulded bodyshell accessories for additional detail. Underneath the XC chassis features a metal geared reduction gearbox for improved torque and low speed driving, low C of G centre drive with telescopic sliding driveshafts, metal axle gears in high clearance locked axles and front and rear oil filled shock absorbers.
The waterproof Hobbywing 25Amp speed control coupled with the reduction gearbox provides perfect slow control and torque for you to creep your way through the trails.
With the factory installed multi-mode LED light set front and rear, whether you are indoor or out, night or day the Ranger XC is ready to tackle anything!
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- 2.4ghz 4ch Radio System
- Waterproof 17g Steering Servo
- Hobbywing Waterproof 25Amp Speed Control
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH Battery Pack
- High Torque 370 size brushed motor
- Centre mounted low CofG motor & gearbox
- Metal geared reduction gearbox for up to 40˚ angle climbing performance
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Multi-mode LED light set front and rear
- Mult-link suspension system
- Locked front and rear axles with metal drive
- Telescopic UJ centre driveshafts
- Scale inspired detailed 4x4 Off Road bodyshell
- Scale inspired wheels & supersoft crawling tyres