No compromise. No limits. No rival
A practical, unlimited, performance, 3D, freestyle and pattern aerobat with World Championship pedigree and Multiplex unrivalled quality
- Designed by Gernot Bruckmann.
- Rigid M-Frame fuselage construction.
- Stiff carbon tube wing spar and coiled CFRP joiner.
- Two piece plug-in wing panels for easy transport and storage.
- Moulded in robust ELAPOR foam.
- Tough carbon fibre undercarriage.
- Removeable cockpit hatch for convenient battery access.
- Tinted canopy.
- Hitec HS-82MG metal gear servos.
- Powerful Permax BL-O 3520-0920 brushless motor.
- Suits a 3S 2600mAh LiPo.
- 15 minute assembly time.
- Pilot figure with colour-coordinated flying suit.
- Durable plastic spinner and wheel spats.
What's in the box
- 1 x Pre-built and decorated Extra 330SC.
- 1 x Pre-fitted Permax BL-O 3520-0920 brushless motor.
- 1 x Pre-fitted MULTIcont BL-55 S-BEC ESC.
- 4 x Pre-installed Hitec HS-82 MG servos.
- 1 x 14 x 7 APC-E propeller.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
What do you get if you mix F3P World Champion Gernot Bruckmann with the internationally successful Extra Aircraft Company and the talents of the Mirco Pecorari design studio? Answer: An aerobatic model aircraft that’s been tailor-made for pilots who know what they want, know how to fly, and desire the very best 3D performance that it’s possible to get from a stunning out-and-out pattern and freestyle aerobat. That model is the Extra 330SC and if you add Multiplex’ world-class design and manufacturing experience to the heady mix of talent, the package is further enhanced by a powerful and extremely solid Elapor airframe that sets new standards in the 1.2m class. It’s versatile too, and with exceptional longitudinal stability, very precise, conventional, F3A-style aerobatics are a joy to perform. This, then, is a model you’ll instantly fall in love with and one whose secrets will make you look so good, youll be reluctant to share them.
- Wingspan (mm): 1150
- Length (mm): 1200
- Total surface area (sq. dm): 38
- Weight (g): 1350
Needed to complete
- 1 x 5-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x 3S 2600mAh LiPo battery.
- 1 x Suitable 3S LiPo compatible charger.