A robust, reasonably priced servo for small models. It is very fast, powerful, and offers an extremely good power : weight ratio. Even in small model boats and multi-function models, the RC installation becomes much easier if these small servos are used. The Tiny-MG is based on the Tiny-S servo, but features a robust metal gearbox and is therefore much more durable - it is also an excellent choice as a wing-mounted servo in model gliders and electric-powered aircraft.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30 x 12 x 30 mm
- Weight: approx. 17 g (S), 20 g (MG)
- Gearbox: Plastic / Metal
- Torque @ 4/5 cells*: 26/30 Ncm
- Transit speed for 40° @ 4/5 cells*: 0,08/0,06 s
- * 4-cell/5-cell NiXX operation: data recorded at stabilzed 4.8/6.0 V.