The mz-10 HoTT with its 5 control functions can give experienced RC model builders control over virtually any model. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology safeguards high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver with telemetry display via the optional Smart Box and ultra-fast response times.
The transmitter antenna is protected mounted in the handle.
- HoTT (HOPPING TELEMETRY TRANSMISSION) bidirectional 2.4 GHz technology
- 75 jump frequencies for secure transmission
- Easy operation with 8 bright LEDs
- Alarm functions and telemetry displays possible with HoTT Smart Box
- Wireless HoTT teacher/pupil system
- High-precision quad ball bearing gimbals (8 ball bearings in total)
- Can be updated
- Linking of multiple receivers in parallel possible
- Dual rate for channels 2 - 4 together 70%/100%
- 4 types of model aircraft (normal, delta, 2 ailerons, V-tail)
- 4 stick modes (MODE 1, MODE 2, MODE 3, MODE 4)
The Set contains:
- mz-10 transmitter, GR-12L receiver, 4 x AA alkaline batteries, battery holder, manual german, english, french, italian